If you are looking for press releases from an earlier period, please contact us.
- 08.03.2018 / Corporate News / Linde achieves growth targets and announces dividend increase
- The technology company The Linde Group delivered a solid performance in the 2017 financial year, achieving increases in both Group revenue and Group operating profit after adjusting for exchange rate effects.
- 27.01.2016 / Trade News / Univation Technologies and The Linde Group to cooperate on advancing polyethylene plant and cracker integration
Univation Technologies and The Linde Group’s Engineering Division have entered into a cooperation agreement aimed at providing performance and cost efficiencies for the production of polyethylene resins.
- 21.01.2016 / Corporate News / Linde selected by Gazprom for major gas processing project in Russia
- The technology company The Linde Group has been selected by Gazprom, Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk and its general contractor NIPIgas as the licenser for cryogenic gas separation technology at the Amur Gas Processing Plant (Amur GPP), located in the far east of Russia.
- 15.01.2016 / Corporate News / Change in the Supervisory Board of Linde AG
- Dr Victoria Ossadnik (47) has been appointed to the Linde AG Supervisory Board, succeeding Klaus-Peter Müller (71).
- 14.01.2016 / Corporate News / PEMEX extends contract for nitrogen supply with Linde
- The technology company The Linde Group has signed a contract with PEMEX Exploración y Producción (PEP), a subsidiary of Petróleos Mexicanos (PEMEX), to extend its supply of high-pressure, high-purity nitrogen to PEMEX’s oil reservoirs in the Gulf of Mexico through 2027.
- 06.01.2016 / Trade News / Linde continues its longstanding relationship with Celanese in Singapore
Linde Gas Singapore, a subsidiary of The Linde Group’s Gases Division, and Celanese Singapore (Celanese) today announced a new agreement that strengthens the existing relationship between both companies.
- 17.12.2015 / Trade News / Linde hydrogen fueling system surpasses one million fills at BMW South Carolina plant
- Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., December 15, 2015 – Hydrogen fueling stations using Linde technology have reached a major milestone – more than 1,000,000 fills for the fuel-cell driven material handling equipment at the BMW Manufacturing Co. LLC plant in Spartanburg, South Carolina.
- 07.12.2015 / Corporate News / Linde continues to grow in strategic homecare market
- Technology company The Linde Group continues to invest in the growing homecare market through the agreement to acquire US company American HomePatient, Inc., which is based in Brentwood (TN).
- 30.11.2015 / Adhoc News / Ad-hoc announcement according to Section 15 WpHG
The Linde AG informs that from today´s perspective it will not achieve the target for 2017 of Return on Capital Employed (ROCE) of 11 to 12 percent and now expects ROCE to be between 9 and 10 percent.
- 27.11.2015 / Trade News / Spatenstich für das erste vollautomatisierte Füllwerk der Linde Group in Marl
- Am nördlichen Rand des Ruhrgebietes, im Industriepark Dorsten/Marl, entsteht das modernste Füllwerk der Linde Group. Hier werden nach der Inbetriebnahme Industriegase sowie Kohlendioxid-Gemische in Flaschen und Bündel abgefüllt.
- 27.11.2015 / Trade News / Linde to make EUR 14m investment to build the largest liquid producing air separation unit in Bangladesh
- Linde Bangladesh Limited, a subsidiary of The Linde Group’s Gases Division, today announced an investment of BDT 1.2 billion (EUR 14.6 million) in Rupganj to build an air separation unit (ASU) producing approximately 100 tonnes per day of liquefied gases, making it the largest liquid producing ASU in Bangladesh.
- 13.11.2015 / Trade News / Linde to make EUR 15 m gas production investment in Finnish pulp and paper industry
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced it will construct ECOVARTM standard on-site nitrogen and oxygen production plants for CP Kelco and Metsä Fibre, respectively, in Äänekoski, Finland. The long-term on-site gas supply agreements include plant installation, operation and maintenance. Both plants will be constructed by Linde’s Engineering Division.
- 28.10.2015 / Corporate News / Linde increases revenue and earnings in a challenging environment – mainly as a result of exchange rate effects and healthcare
- The technology company The Linde Group achieved a 7.7 percent increase in revenue on the basis of reported figures in the first nine months of 2015 to EUR 13.552 bn, compared with revenue of EUR 12.584 bn in the first nine months of 2014.
- 26.10.2015 / Press Releases / Kompetenz und Freundlichkeit: infas bestätigt hohe Zufriedenheit von Patienten mit Linde Healthcare Deutschland
Die Zufriedenheit von Patienten mit der Arbeit von Linde Healthcare in Deutschland wächst weiter. So lautet zusammengefasst das erfreuliche Ergebnis der diesjährigen Zufriedenheitsbefragung von Patienten, die Linde Healthcare Deutschland beim unabhängigen infas Institut für angewandte Sozialwissenschaften in Auftrag gegeben hatte. Linde Healthcare Deutschland lässt die Patienten-Zufriedenheitsbefragungen regelmäßig durchführen, um die Bedürfnisse seiner Kunden noch besser zu verstehen und sie bei deren Therapie bestmöglich zu unterstützen.
- 15.10.2015 / Corporate News / Linde develops a new production process for synthesis gas
- Today, technology company The Linde Group officially opened the new Linde Pilot Reformer research facility at Pullach near Munich – Linde’s largest location worldwide. The event was attended by customers, partners and employees.
- 15.10.2015 / Press Releases / Neuer Teilnehmerrekord beim 8. Symposium Lunge – Therapie der chronisch obstruktiven Atemwegserkrankungen heute und in der Zukunft
- Mal war Hattingen das Zentrum für das Symposium Lunge. Mit mehr als 2.500 Teilnehmern konnte der bisherige Besucherrekord eingestellt werden. Über so viel positive Rückmeldung freute sich Jens Lingemann, Initiator des Symposiums und selbst Betroffener.
- 14.10.2015 / Corporate News / Linde’s hydrogen-powered bike shows new way towards electro-mobility
- Yesterday the company unveiled its latest development, a very innovative pedelec, whose name derives from “pedal electric cycle”.
- 13.10.2015 / Corporate News / Filling up with hydrogen will soon be possible Germany-wide
- Six industrial companies - Air Liquide, Daimler, Linde, OMV, Shell and TOTAL - have formed a cross-sector joint venture, H2 MOBILITY Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG. The creation of the limited partnership paves the way for a staged expansion of hydrogen (H2) filling stations across Germany, which will bring the total to around 400.
- 08.10.2015 / Trade News / Linde hydrogen fueling station now operational in San Juan Capistrano
- Linde North America, Inc. announced today that its second retail hydrogen fueling station for fuel cell automobiles in California is now operational.
- 01.10.2015 / Trade News / Another hydrogen filling station opens in Baden-Wuerttemberg
- Daimler, Linde and TOTAL are continuing their joint plans for the expansion of a national hydrogen (H2) infrastructure. After the openings at the Geiselwind motorway service area, the first H2 filling station on the autobahn, and at two locations in Berlin, the partners have now taken another step towards a nationwide supply network for locally emission-free electric vehicles with fuel cells.
- 21.09.2015 / Trade News / Linde Electronics presents 2014 global supplier awards
- Electronic Fluorocarbons LLC and Albemarle Corporation recognised for exceptional quality, safety, service and technology performance
- 18.09.2015 / Corporate News / Sweden’s largest hydrogen fuelling station opened
Sweden’s largest and Stockholm’s first hydrogen fuelling station for fuel-cell cars was opened in Arlanda yesterday by Bo Dyrvold, CEO of AGA, the Swedish subsidiary of The Linde Group.
- 16.09.2015 / Corporate News / Linde again listed on the Dow Jones Sustainability Index
Technology company The Linde Group has been listed on the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI) for the fourth year in a row. Linde’s sustainability performance thus continues to rank in the top ten percent of its industry.
- 25.08.2015 / Trade News / "Promoting rehabilitation" - an article on the Lane Fox REMEO Respiratory Centre was published in a UK design magazine
- An article on the Lane Fox REMEO Respiratory Centre was published in PSBJ (Public Sector Build Journal), a modern B2B specification publication for the UK Public Sector building market.
- 29.07.2015 / Corporate News / Positive exchange rate effects have a beneficial impact on Linde’s revenue and earnings in the first half of 2015
- The technology company The Linde Group achieved a 10.0 percent increase in revenue on the basis of reported figures in the first six months of 2015 to EUR 9.036 bn, compared with revenue of EUR 8.212 bn in the first six months of 2014. After adjusting for exchange rate effects, revenue was similar to the level achieved in the first half of 2014.
- 23.07.2015 / Trade News / The Lane Fox REMEO Respiratory Centre as a winner of the AfH Design Awards 2015
- The winners of the AfH Design Awards 2015 were announced at a reception at the European Congress for Healthcare Design on 22 June 2015.
- 23.07.2015 / Trade News / Opening of the REMEO center Vejlefjord in Denmark
- REMEO center Vejlefjord opened in June 2015. Vejlefjord is the first REMEO center operating in Denmark and the second one in the Nordic countries.
- 23.07.2015 / Trade News / Opening of the REMEO center Regensburg in Germany
- REMEO center Regensburg opened in July 2015. Regensburg is now the 7th REMEO center operating in Germany.
- 23.07.2015 / Trade News / New trends in recruitment - posting in busses
- The REMEO team in Germany started with a new means of recruitment with advertising on buses.
- 16.07.2015 / Corporate News / New hydrogen fuelling station with technology from Linde opens in Munich
- Today, the TOTAL Multi-Energy fuelling station in Detmoldstrasse, Munich, opened its doors to drivers of hydrogen-powered fuel-cell cars.
- 02.07.2015 / Press Releases / Linde eröffnet REMEO® Center in Regensburg
- Seit heute können beatmete Patienten aus Regensburg und Umgebung vom bundesweit bewährten REMEO®-Konzept profitieren.
- 02.07.2015 / Corporate News / Green light for green hydrogen at Energiepark Mainz
Festive kick-off for energy storage project in collaboration between Stadtwerke Mainz, Linde, Siemens and the RheinMain University of Applied Sciences
- 11.06.2015 / Trade News / Linde to display comprehensive process and engineering expertise at ACHEMA trade show
- With the slogan “Collaborate. Innovate. Deliver.” technology company The Linde Group will demonstrate how the world leader in gases and engineering delivers true value to its customers at this year’s ACHEMA trade fair in Frankfurt, Germany, starting on 15 June.
- 08.06.2015 / Press Releases / Sicherheit groß schreiben – Neues E-Learning von Linde Healthcare
Jede medizinische Einrichtung verwendet Gase wie medizinischen Sauerstoff oder medizinische Luft.
- 28.05.2015 / All News / Patient success story in the US
- The REMEO® ventilator weaning unit in Nashville, TN admitted a patient, age 41, in August 2014 that had suffered from an intracranial hemorrhage and an intraventricular hemorrhage and hydrocephalus.
- 28.05.2015 / All News / The first physiotherapy student placed at the Lane Fox REMEO Respiratory Centre in the UK
- Jessie Gasson is the first Physiotherapy student placed at the Lane Fox REMEO Respiratory centre in the UK.
- 28.05.2015 / All News / ‘Dorrit’ – The latest team member at the Lane Fox REMEO Respiratory Centre in the UK
- At the REMEO Centre in the UK, patients and staff have been regularly enjoying the company of 'Dorrit' from the ‘Pets as Therapy’ Charity.
- 22.05.2015 / Trade News / Linde steps up research into safe ways of using captured carbon dioxide
- Technology company The Linde Group continues to focus on advanced solutions for the recycling of carbon dioxide (CO2).
- 21.05.2015 / All News / Introduction of the Lane Fox REMEO Respiratory Centre in the JIVD conference in Lyon, France
- The number of patients requiring long-term tracheostomy ventilation (LTTV) is rising and this cohort of patients utilise a significant proportion of Intensive Care Unit (ICU) resources.
- 21.05.2015 / Trade News / New hydrogen fuelling station in Innsbruck powers fuel-cell cars cross the Alps
- Technology company The Linde Group and OMV today officially opened a new hydrogen fuelling station in Innsbruck.
- 13.05.2015 / Press Releases / Wir an Ihrer Seite – Kundentag bei Linde Healthcare
- Die diesjährige Informationsveranstaltung für Langzeitsauerstoff-patienten von Linde Healthcare fand zum ersten Mal in den neuen Räumlichkeiten in Oberschleißheim bei München statt.
- 08.05.2015 / Trade News / Linde successfully launches compact hydrogen generator line called HYDROPRIME®
- Technology company The Linde Group has successfully launched its new HYDROPRIME® plant line of innovative, cost effective hydrogen generators which are based on proven steam methane reforming technology.
- 05.05.2015 / Corporate News / Linde donates for earthquake victims in Nepal
- The technology company The Linde Group is supporting disaster relief after the devastating earthquake in Nepal on 25 April with EUR 30,000 emergency aid. The donation will be given to the organisations “Red Cross” and “Save the Children”, the company announced today.
- 05.05.2015 / Trade News / Bomin Linde LNG fuels the first German vessel with liquefied natural gas
- The test run in Bremerhaven for the bunkering of the Borkum ferry MS Ostfriesland, owned by AG EMS, with environmentally friendly liquefied natural gas (LNG) was completed successfully.
- 05.05.2015 / All News / First International Congress of Innovative Strategies in the management of neuromuscular patients from the Intensive Care Unit to their return home, Linde Colombia S.A
- Linde Colombia S.A.’s Homecare division, together with the Colombian Association of Critical Medicine and Intensive Care (AMCI), arranged the 1st International Congress of Innovative Strategies in the management of neuromuscular patients from the Intensive Care Unit to their return home.
- 04.05.2015 / Corporate News / Germany's first hydrogen filling station on the autobahn opens
As part of the Clean Energy Partnership (CEP), Daimler, Linde and TOTAL have jointly taken an important step forward in the expansion of Germany’s hydrogen (H 2) infrastructure.
- 30.04.2015 / Corporate News / Linde starts the new financial year with increases in revenue and earnings as a result of positive exchange rate effects
- In the first quarter of 2015, the technology company The Linde Group benefited significantly from the weakness of the euro, which led to increases in its Group revenue and operating profit. The very positive trend in operating cash flow also continued in the first three months of the financial year.
- 27.04.2015 / All News / Neue App vermittelt aktuelles Pneumologie-Wissen
- Mediziner benötigen jederzeit und überall Zugriff auf aktuelles Fachwissen – das bietet ab sofort die „Pneumologie pocket App“.
- 22.04.2015 / All News / Opening of the REMEO center Cali in Colombia
- REMEO center Cali opened on March 19th. Cali is now the 5th REMEO center operating in Colombia and the 22nd REMEO center globally.
- 22.04.2015 / Corporate News / Lachgas bewährt sich in der Geburtsmedizin
- Beim diesjährigen Fortbildungskongress der Frauenärztlichen BundesAkademie für Gynäkologen (FOKO) wurde der Einsatz von Lachgas in der Geburtsmedizin diskutiert. Zwei Experten berichteten dabei von ihren langjährigen Praxis-Erfahrungen mit einem fixen, äquimolaren Lachgas-Sauerstoffgemisch.
- 22.04.2015 / Trade News / Linde wins prestigious international product design award for pioneering cylinder valve EVOS™
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced that its technologically advanced, ground-breaking gas cylinder valve, EVOS™ Ci, has won the prestigious Red Dot Award: Product Design 2015.
- 10.04.2015 / Corporate News / Linde to supply LNG fuel gas system to new high-speed ferry
Technology company The Linde Group, via its Swedish Engineering subsidiary Cryo AB, has been awarded a contract by Meyer Turku Shipyard of Finland to build a liquefied natural gas (LNG) fuel gas system for the next-generation high-speed ferry being built for AS Tallink Grupp. The ferry will operate in the Baltic Sea between Helsinki, Finland and Tallinn, Estonia and has been designed to comply with the European Emission Control Area (ECA) limits thanks to the use of LNG as fuel.
- 09.04.2015 / Corporate News / Linde at HANNOVER MESSE: Focus on hydrogen mobility, energy storage and liquefied natural gas
Technology company The Linde Group will be showcasing the latest developments in environmentally sound energy carriers at HANNOVER MESSE 2015.
- 31.03.2015 / Corporate News / Bundesminister Gabriel besichtigt Linde-Wasserstofftankstelle in Berlin
Anlässlich des Deutsch-Französischen Ministerrats hat der Bundesminister für Wirtschaft und Energie, Sigmar Gabriel, heute die von Linde errichtete TOTAL Wasserstofftankstelle in der Berliner Heidestraße besichtigt.
- 26.03.2015 / Corporate News / Linde sets up combustion centre in Suzhou
The technology group The Linde Group has in Suzhou launched its combustion centre, taking the lead in the development of new combustion and heat treatment applications and solutions in China and the Asia Pacific region.
- 18.03.2015 / Press Releases / "The value of cough peak flow measurements in the assessment of extubation or decannulation readiness" - a new publication by our REMEO staff
- 16.03.2015 / Corporate News / Linde achieves growth in a difficult market environment and increases its dividend
- The technology company The Linde Group has continued to see positive trends in the 2014 financial year, achieving increases in both Group operating profit and Group revenue after adjusting for exchange rate effects.
- 26.02.2015 / Corporate News / Linde to supply Shell Eco-marathon with hydrogen
For the fifth consecutive year, technology company The Linde Group will support the Shell Eco-marathon and supply participating fuel cell-powered vehicles with hydrogen.
- 09.02.2015 / Trade News / Linde launches innovative leak detection technology to improve food packaging process
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of MAPAX® LD, a pioneering technology to detect defects in modified atmosphere packaging (MAP).
- 23.01.2015 / Trade News / High Velocity Oxy-Fuel Flame Spraying in Focus
- For experts from the field of thermal spraying, the city of Erding is now closely linked with an exciting branch of this technology: high velocity oxy-fuel flame spraying. In autumn 2012, thermal spray specialists in fact gathered there for the ninth time.
- 22.01.2015 / Corporate News / Linde to build its first hydrogen fuelling station in Sweden
Technology company The Linde Group, via its Scandinavian business branch AGA, will build its first hydrogen refuelling station in Sweden at Arlanda airport outside Stockholm.
- 12.01.2015 / Trade News / MiPeTa 2014 – Bedeutung der Schmerzbehandlung während der Geburt
- Auf dem Lunchsymposium „Lachgasanalgesie im Kreißsaal“ im Rahmen der 1. Mitteldeutschen Perinataltagung (MiPeTa) in Magdeburg wurden unter dem Vorsitz von Dr. Babett Ramsauer (Berlin) die derzeitigen Standards der Schmerzbehandlung während der Geburt sowie die aktuelle Datenlage diskutiert.